We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in.
You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will look back in a few years and be absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up and brought you somewhere wonderful - or where you always wanted to be. You will be grateful that things didn’t work out the way you once wanted them to.
Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
Pluto becoming a planet again has really taught us that if we complain hard enough about something, we can change things, even on a planetary level
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing